The Mohawk Hudson Land Conservancy is a successful conservation organization and local climate solution directly addressing the most pressing needs of our time. For more than 30 years, MHLC has worked to conserve the lands and waters of the Mohawk and Hudson River Valleys for the benefit of people and the environment. Our land protection efforts ensure clean air and water for a healthier Capital Region, while our work connecting communities to nature inspires the next generation of stewards for our environment.
By sponsoring MHLC, you are showing your customers that you care about the future of our region and the long-term health and well-being of our communities.
Thank You to Our Generous Sponsors:
- $250 – Trailhead Sponsor (small businesses only) Includes your logo featured on the sponsor page of our website (25,000 annual visitors)
- $500 - Pathway Sponsor Includes your logo featured on the sponsor page of our website (25,000 annual visitors)
- $1,000 - Vista Sponsor All the benefits of the Trailhead or Pathway Sponsor, plus your logo in our monthly e-blasts reaching 8,000, and your logo in our semi-annual newsletter, Viewpoints, reaching 2,000 households.
- $2,500 - Preserve Sponsor All the benefits of the Vista Sponsor, plus your logo at all preserve kiosks. Our preserves have annual visitation of 70,000 Capital Region residents and visitors.
- $5,000 - Forest Sponsor All the benefits of the Preserve Sponsor, plus 2 complimentary tickets to our fall fundraiser and complimentary invitations to other donor events held throughout the year. This is a great way to meet our constituency and cultivate future customers!
- $7,500 - Valley Sponsor All the benefits of theForest Sponsor, plus 2 additional complimentary tickets to our fall fundraiser(4 total), and a private guided hike or workday at an MHLC preserve for you andyour team (up to 20).
- $10,000 or more - Corridor Sponsor All the benefits of the Valley Sponsor, plus a guided hike into the heart of one of MHLC’s Conservation Corridors. These areas are off-limits to the public and provide some of our largest tracts of undisturbed habitat for wildlife movement and climate resiliency.
*All sponsor opportunities are on a rolling schedule and active for 12 months.
*Additional sponsorships are available for our Annual Fall Fundraiser.
For more information about Business Sponsorships, contact Development Director Tara Tornello at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-436-6346.